Ah, the end of the year. A time to look back and reflect on the things that have happend. Also, a time to get wasted. But that's neither here nor there (ok, it's a bit here, but it's ok to start drinking past noon, right?). We've already looked back at the year as we wrote it, but what about the year as you commented on it? Seems a reasonable enough request. So without further ado, we bring you, the Top 10 Commented Gothamist Posts of 2005:
10. December 2, 2005 - Note to Hipsters: Leave Homeless People Alone.
9. November 17, 2005 - Lindsayism to Photographers: F-U!
8. June 23, 2005 - Foie Gras Follies.
7. January 25, 2005 - Gothamist Visits Per Se
6. December 15, 2005 - Maybe Transit Strike Eve.
5. February 18, 2005 - Body Parts Found in Subway.
4. August 24, 2005 - Saw Something, Said Something.
3. July 18, 2005 - Charlie and the Broken Social Contract
2. December 20, 2005 - The Most Inconvenient Commute Contest!
And the most commented story of 2005 was:
1. January 24, 2005 - Hot 97 In Hot Water.
So go back, enjoy the memories, maybe even comment a little (if the comments are still open, see our comment policy). Is there a particular comment thread you loved that didn't make the top 10? Remind us in the comments section.