We (Jake, Justin, Hilton, Sam, our peanut gallery of advisers, and me) at Gothamist would like to thank our readers for record levels of comments this week. Keep it coming, babies, and hope to see you this coming Thursday as we host, with the wonderful Aaron of 601am, a Gothamist & 601am Happy Hour at Smithfield.
- We like-a the tri-color cookies
- Lesbians or not, tATu might be brilliant
- Monkeypox - the non-monkey monkeypox
- Possible reasons not to have children
- Gaying up the world for the good of mankind
- Singing New York - anthems for the city
- Gothamist is uncool. Evidence: cellphone, cleaning tissues
- Bars where you can get to first base, maybe second (depending on how you define it)
- More of the Hulk than you ever imagined
- Perhaps President "Can't Get On a Segway" Bush should read the Segway book
And we highly recommend checking out the week in full if you're stuck inside, enjoying the AC.