- Rangers 2 Thrashers 1: New York took a commanding lead in their playoff series thanks to an incredibly lucky bounce and a beautiful goal from Brenadan Shanahan. The Rangers head home with a 2-0 lead in the series.
- Islanders 3 Sabres 2: Rick DiPietro returned and stopped 32-of-34 shots to lead the Islanders to victory. Marc-Andre Bergeron scored a power-play goal in the third period to give New York the victory.
- Lightning 3 Devils 2: Vincent Lecavalier did what he has done so often this year, scored a big goal, to send Tampa Bay home with a 1-1 tie in the series.
- Washington 6 Mets 2: The Nationals got to El Duque for six runs in five innings, but saying he was head-hunting is completely wrong. Hernandez threw a pitch inside, nothing more, and got ejected in the sixth inning for it.
- Yankees 4 Oakland 3: The A’s built a 3-0 lead, but New York rallied back and sent the game to extra innings for the second night in a row. Jason Giambi hit the game winning home run in the 13th against his former team.
Last Night's Action: Rangers in Commanding Position
Recent in Miscellaneous
Featured in Miscellaneous
A visit to Mexico's main tequila-producing region, with a brief jaunt to Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta.
Read More In: