- Pittsburgh 3 Rangers 2 (OT): To say New York hit a wall would be an understatement. After building a 2-0 lead through two periods, the Rangers came out and looked like they were skating in cement during the third period. They gave Pittsburgh too many chances, and the Penguins capitalized, tying the game in regulation before winning it off of a turnover in overtime.
Jaromir Jagr missed the entire third period because of a leg injury and his status is unknown heading into today's huge game against Carolina.
- New York 5 Washington 2: The Islanders showed no ill affects from Thursday night’s encounter as they came out on a roll and buried the Capitals with four-straight goals.
Off the ice, Chris Simon offered this statement.
- San Antonio 93 New Jersey 77: Make it 0-3 for the Nets in Texas. The Spurs won their 12th-straight fairly easily as they built a 15-point lead through three quarters before coasting home for the victory.
- Knicks 90 Washington 89: The Steve Francis resurrection continued as he hit a game winning three-pointer with a second left to give the Knicks a huge win and move them into a playoff spot.
- Devils 3 Sabres 2: Martin Brodeur won his 41st and New Jersey closed to within a point of the Eastern Conference lead.
- Georgetown 65 Pittsburgh 42: “Hoya Paranoia” is back as Georgetown won their first Big East title since the 80’s.
Last Night's Action: Missing The Point
Recent in Miscellaneous
Featured in Miscellaneous
A visit to Mexico's main tequila-producing region, with a brief jaunt to Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta.
Read More In: