- Holy smack-- people in Paris really love to get their riot on!
- Apparently molester signs are the new black-- especially in Park Slope
- Silverstein might be getting a big buyout to turn Freedom Tower over to the Port Authority.
- Today's entry in the New York culture on the Skids contest: theater douchebaggery
- The main "number one suspect" in the Sarah Fox murder was sentenced to jail for an unrelated assault in the same park.
- Thank god-- finally some evidence that we're not the only lovers of Chicago-style deep-dish pizza in New York!
- David just got back from South America and has been putting up great glacier pictures. Or are those fjiords? And Joe also took a big trip-- to Greenpoint!
Coney Island anti-urination sign from Bluejake.