- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- An anonymous source, who we'll call...Chris C...claims that Chris Christie was offered plenty of jobs in the Trump administration but just turned them down.
- A deep dive into who exactly probable Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is.
- Former CIA officials are suggesting people slow down about their Trump/Russia-related theorizing.
- Are Drake and JLo doing it? Maybe!
- The longest Uber ride in history was a 400-mile trip from Virginia to Brooklyn that cost just a shade under $300.
- Louisiana Democrat Foster Campbell lost his Senate race to Republican John Kennedy, so Republicans will go into 2017 with a 52-48 edge in the Senate.
- Donald Trump has filled his Cabinet with campaign contributors. Cool cool cool.
- DOT head Polly Trottenberg pens a response piece to that Post article about the traffic conspiracy.
- And finally, there's never a bad time for Henrik Lundqvist highlights:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today