- Torontoist continued its coverage of the G20 with a look at the 14 essential videos to come from it, and even tracked down the guy who was captured on video politely tackling one looter.
- DCist said hello to a new editor-in-chief and got excited about Spike Mendelsohn's new pizzeria.
- SFist, following the annual Gay Pride Parade festivities, reported on a related police beating caught on tape.
- LAist followed up with the new and improved Critical Mass bike ride; turns out behaving well equals "overwhelming success."
- Shanghaiist found proof that not only is Barack Obama in fact a communist and not from the U.S., he also lends his name to a supermarket here as well.
- Chicagoist mingled with older women at the Second Annual Cougar Convention.
- Phillyist celebrated its fifth birthday and cleared out its archives to celebrate.
- Londonist went through the highs and lows this week, climbing to an unlikely bar and sculpture park on top of a disused parking lot, then dropping down underground to take pics of a long-abandoned Tube station.
- Gothamist learned that Hollister closed its Soho flagship store because of... bedbugs! The store reopened a few days later, but who knows how well fumigation worked?
Elsewhere Around the ist-a-verse
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in Miscellaneous
Featured in Miscellaneous
A visit to Mexico's main tequila-producing region, with a brief jaunt to Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta.
Read More In: