- Damon Wise, formerly the chef de cuisine of Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak, is the now executive chef of all the Craft restaurants. Shane McBride, most recently of the now defunct 7Square is now working for him. [Restaurant Girl; NYMag]
- Billy Barlow is now the head chef at Zak Pelaccio's 5 Ninth [Eater]
- Eric Lind, the chef who opened Flatbush Farm, has left to pursue some consulting gigs. [NY Mag]
- Joël Robuchon will be behind the counter at L'Atelier this week [Snack]
- Ed McFarland, previously the sous-chef at Pearl Oyster Bar, now has his own spot, Ed's Lobster Bar, in SoHo. Official opening tomorrow.
Tidbits: Chefs on the Move Edition
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in Food
Featured in Food
These beloved neighborhoods have some undeniably delicious cuisines, and once you’ve found a few dishes you love, it’s hard to stray away.
Read More In: