Sweet news for SoHo workers and residents: The superb vegan restaurant by Chloe will open its third NYC location tomorrow (Thursday) on Lafayette Street. Doors will pop on the place for breakfast starting at 7:30 a.m., and continue on through lunch and dinner. In addition to the usual delicious offerings, there will be a "Grab-n-Go" menu item—chickpea "tuna" Niçoise Salad—for those who don't have time to dine in the 32-seat restaurant (or for those who can't find a seat, a common dilemma at by Chloe's wildly popular West Village location).
Menu highlights and familiar favorites include:
- No-Egg Nog, by CHLOE.’s seasonal holiday cocktail made with fresh almond milk, turmeric, pumpkin pie spice.
- The Morning Glory, scrambled tofu, maple sausage, avocado, and sriracha on a potato bun.
- The Guac Burger, a black bean-quinoa-sweet potato patty, corn salsa, onion, guac, tortilla chips, chipotle aioli, whole grain bun.
- Smoothie Bowl, with granola, banana, apple, blueberries, goji berries, chia seeds, coconut and raw almond butter.
- Quinoa Taco Salad, spicy seitan chorizo, black beans, sweet corn, avocado, tomato, tortilla strips, crema, agave-lime vinaigrette.
- Chill by CHLOE. selections with new flavors including Raspberry + Cream, Chocolate Chocolate, Salted Peanut Butter, Kale Cookes + Cream, and Coffee by CHLOE.
- Assortment of Sweets by CHLOE. pastries such as cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and more.
The new SoHo location, in the former 16 Handles at 240 Lafayette Street, will be open weekdays from 7:30 to 10 p.m., and on weekends from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Next up for the expanding by Chloe vegan empire? A Williamsburg location, opening next year just around the corner from the Apple Store, of course.
Read our rave review of the West Village by Chloe, which opened just last year.