Six Long Island high school students were reportedly hospitalized after eating candy that contained marijuana.

The students, all from Sachem High School North, were transported to Stony Brook Hospital on Friday morning, ABC7 reports. They apparently ate weed candy that made them feel "uncomfortable."

According to CBS New York, the students "knew what they were ingesting" and the matter is not being investigated as a criminal case. Sachem Superintendent Dr. Ken Graham said the students are feeling better.

A spokesperson for the school district told ABC7 that one student brought in the candy bar and shared it with others. It was labeled as containing marijuana.

Graham said the school is reviewing the situation and will address it appropriately.

"We encourage all parents to have conversations with their children about making healthy choices," Graham told CBS. "Our schools are fortunate to have a number of resources available to support the well being of students."