There are people in this city who literally go into mourning each year when the Shake Shack closes for the winter. Seriously. But this year, things are different. The Shack is staying open through the winter, and has added some heat lamps to the seating area to keep you warm and cozy. And as an added bonus, starting today they'll be accepting phone orders for pick up only (at a separate pick-up window) through March 1st. Here's the fine print straight from Shackburger central:
Winter Shack Facts:
- Our winter hours are 11:30 AM – 6:30 PM seven days a week
- Call-in orders accepted from Monday, December 3rd, through Saturday, March 1st
- Phone orders are for pick-up only
- Our phone lines open at 9:30 AM so you can get your orders in early, but your food won’t be ready until we’re officially open at 11:30 AM
- Call (212) 889-6600 to place an order
- $25 minimum for call-in orders, and a credit card number is required
- Don’t mess with the line – phone orders head straight to the Pick Up Window to grab your food and go
- Sorry, no delivery
- Shake Shack will be closed for the holidays from Saturday, December 22nd – Wednesday, Jan 2nd.
Anyone who gives it a shot should let us know how it goes.
Photo by Jesse Chan-Norris