The exuberant musical celebration Full Moon Festival returns to Governors Island July 8th with a lineup of acts that'll unfold over two stages, up from the one last year. While the musical acts—which include Vic Mensa, Connan Mockasin, and DJ Harvey—are the main attraction, those attending will need sustenance to fuel all the dance parties, and the fest has now announced the food vendors that will be on-site this year.
There will be 10 vendors in total this year, selling ice cream and pizza and other outdoor-friendly food items; here's the full spread:
- Mile End Deli, the Montreal-style smoked meat joint.
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, serving a unique flavor created just for the festival.
- Pizza Moto
- OCA, offering the crisp Brazilian crepes made with tapioca.
- The Good Sort, who'll whip up rainbow lattes.
- Wisefish Poke
- Loosie Rouge, a mix of Southern and French foods.
- Fish Cheeks, coming with the Thai seafood.
- La Esquina, selling tacos and other Mexican fare.
- John's Juice, squeezing up fresh fruit juices served inside pineapples and melons.
Last year, prices for cocktails hovered around $15 so expect to toss around some cash if you're attending and looking to eat and drink.
Full Moon Festival takes place on July 8th on Governors Island.