The third annual Grand Street Restaurant Week returns for a summer edition beginning the week of August 21st. The event, which highlights the diverse stretch of Grand Street east of the BQE in Williamsburg, includes Mexican, Indian, Middle Eastern, Italian and Russian cuisines, among others.
Unlike the city's larger Restaurant Week, the restaurants participating in this mini Brooklyn fete determine their own pricing for lunch or dinner service. There are 13 restaurants participating this year, with prices ranging from $9-15 for a two-course lunch meal and $12-30 for a three-course dinner meal.
Lolita Grand is offering things like Maduros and Chopped Cheese Empanadas to start, followed by entrees like a Cubano Especial sandwich and a Buddha Bowl packed with ingredients like cracked bulgar, hard boiled egg and kale. While Grand Morelos will offer soup or salad to start, plus a burrito with fries or a torta as a second course for lunch. See links below for each restaurant's full menus.
Grand Street Restaurant Week runs August 21 til August 27.
- Los Tacos-Bar McOndo: Lunch $12, Dinner $23
- Lolita Grand: Dinner $23
- Ryujin: Dinner $20
- Dar 525: Dinner $19
- Le Barricou: Dinner $30
- Forcella: Dinner $30
- Haab: Lunch $15, Dinner $25
- Bahia: Dinner $25
- Ammazza Caffe: Dinner $30
- Grand Morelos: Lunch $8.95, Dinner $16.95
- Indian Kitchen: Lunch/Dinner for 1 $12, for 2 $22, for 3 $30
- Masha and the Bear: Lunch $12, Dinner $25
- Wafa’s Express: Vegetarian Lunch $12, Meat Lunch $15