Click through for more on Thom Yorke's supergroup, Webster Hall-headlining Girls, a Rites of Spring Benefit featuring Bjork, and Columbia University's spring Bacchanal.
Also This Week:
- Bushwick's primo dilapidated venue Market Hotel was shut down after a raid last weekend.
- Snowden stopped by our office to play some songs.
- The Harlem School For the Arts, which teaches the fundamentals of art, dance, music and theater to about 3,000 students a year, needs $500k to stay open.
- Malcolm McLaren, the self-proclaimed inventor of punk rock, died at the age of 64.
- We talked to Brad Walsh, musician, photographer and jewelery designer.
- And heads up: see The National play at 2 p.m. on April 26th for just 10 bucks.