Tracy Morgan is back at home, after spending weeks in the hospital. The comedic star was severely injured when a vehicle he was traveling in was struck by an 18-wheeler on the NJ Turnpike last month.

The Post photographed Morgan, noting that he looked "thinner" and "grim":

The Post caught this first post-accident glimpse of the funnyman on Saturday, confirming another milestone in his brave fight to recover from a collision that killed his friend and fellow comic, James “Jimmy Mack” McNair.

The “30 Rock” star is still using a wheelchair, and his left leg is bandaged — but pals unloaded a walker into his home, and a therapist paid a 45-minute visit on Saturday morning, which was his first full day home following his release on Friday.

Morgan and fellow comics McNair, Ardie Fuqua and Harris Stanton, plus manager Jeffrey Millea were all in a Mercedes Sprinter limo bus on the New Jersey Turnpike, headed back to New York after a comedy show in Delaware, when the driver of a Walmart 18-wheeler rear-ended their vehicle at 1 a.m. on Saturday morning. Police believe that the truck driver, Kevin Roper, was dozing and "failed to notice slow-moving traffic" ahead. When Roper tried to avoid the limo bus, police say he swerved left to avoid it, but struck it in the rear anyway, then hit another vehicle.

So far, the NTSB has determined that Roper was going 20 mph above the speed limit. Further, Roper was allegedly awake for 24 hours.

Morgan and the other comics are suing Walmart. The lawsuit states, "Walmart was careless and negligent in the ownership and operation of its motor vehicle, which caused Mr. Morgan to suffer severe personal injuries. As a direct and proximate result of said collision, Mr. Morgan was caused to sustain severe painful bodily injuries, including but not limited to multiple fractures which required multiple surgeries, extensive medical treatment and will require significant physical rehabilitation."

Walmart previously issued a statement, expressing its sympathies, "We are deeply sorry that one of our trucks was involved. As we've said, we're cooperating fully in the ongoing investigation. We know it will take some time to resolve all of the remaining issues as a result of the accident, but we're committed to doing the right thing for all involved."

Morgan's spokesperson said, "Tracy has been released from the rehabilitation center and will continue his recovery efforts at home with an aggressive outpatient program. He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point."