The Chicago Sun-Times has drawn up a list and looked it at least once of who the best supporting actors of this summer's movies have been:
1. The rats, "28 Days"
2. Bernie Mac, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle"
3. Ellen Degeneres, "Finding Nemo"
4. Christopher Walken, "Gigli"
5. Arnold's assets, "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines"
6. Gerard Butler, "Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life"
7. Seann William Scott, "American Wedding"
8. William H. Macy, "Seabiscuit"
9. Lena Olin, "Hollywood Homicide"
10. Dakota Fanning, "Uptown Girls"
We loved Ellen as the fish Dory and William H. Macy as Tick Tock McGlaughlin, but most notably, most of these movies we'll never see until they come to cable. Basic cable. (We enjoy Christopher Walken, Bernie Mac, and Lena Olin on principle, though.) For us, the biggest scene stealer was Johnny Depp in Pirates of Caribbean, even though he was the ostensible topliner, because anytime we saw Orlando and Keira, we got bored.
Gothamist on the bad previews before seeing Finding Nemo.