There may be March Madness in the air, but East Village Idiot has the cure for New Yorkers who can't get behind the NCAA: March Radness, which take 64 disparate NYC moments/ people/ objects/ stores/ trends/ nonsense and sees who will reign supreme.
Some key matchups are:
- The U.E.S Crowd (seeded 7) vs. The B&T Crowd (10)
- Trans Fat (1) vs. Rats at Taco Bell (16)
- The Knicks in a fist fight (2) vs. the Knicks in a Game (14)
- Citifield (5) vs. The Brooklyn Nets (12)
- McCarren Pool (5) vs. Newtown Creek (12)
- The New Coney Island (6) vs. The F Train (11)
- Meatpacking District (1) vs. Uggs (16)
- Moving to Brooklyn (4) vs. Little dogs in pink bags
Why there's no Steinbrenner Region, we have no idea. But A-Rod's Tan might be able to fend off the Knicks City Dancers.
East Village Idiot's March Radness seedings; column at left is the Wintour Region, column second from left is Bloomberg, then Markowitz, and finally Isiah at far right.