Maybe Kanye West just wanted to draw attention to his new single on his blog, but he's been Twittering up a storm this morning about everything else from Taylor Swift and his unfortunate VMA's moment, Twitter's Biz Stone and Evan Williams, the musical Wicked (so is he really sampling "Popular"?) and Anchorman. Here are a few of his Tweets:
- "She deserves the apology more than anyone. Thank you Biz Stone and Evan Williams for creating a platform where we can communicate directly"
- "Who's seen the play Wicked? I've seen it 4 times! Other than loving the music acting and costumes... it's my story!!!" "The Wicked witch of the west basically is so convicted to tell her’ truth when she does it she is outcasted by society and turned WICKED." (Well, it is about the Wicked Witch of the...WEST.)
- "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life"
- "If you google Asshole my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search."
- "TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC... I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC"
- "I'm ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone... it's like hoodies"
That's right, hoodies are so over. And though Mr. West seems incredibly active on the social networking site, he seems to use it more to air his grievances than to follow anyone else. He's currently following just two people: Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. We just hope he's as entertaining for the rest of Labor Day weekend!