Today Kurt Cobain would have turned 46 years old, and since we've already revisited his life and work from when he was alive, today we're looking at what the musician would have looked like had he not died at 27. Click through for a vision of what Cobain might have looked like as an older man—which we generated using some aging software. For something more substantial, check out these links below:
- Did you know the original video for "In Bloom" was shot in South Street Seaport? Here it is.
- We visited Pachyderm Studios a few years ago, where In Utero was recorded—here are our photos, along with some anecdotes from when the band recorded there.
- Here are some full sets and behind the scenes footage from Nirvana's 1989 tour.
- And finally, celebrate Cobain's life with a Fluffy Coffee—Steve Albini gave us the recipe himself.
- And now, listen to Nirvana's best album, hands down...