Fact: every guy needs a suit in their closet—for all those weddings, job interviews, and days where you just want to look fancy for no particular reason. (And we're not talking about some hand-me-down that looks like you're wearing your dad's threads from the early 90s.) Also fact: Made to Measure menswear retailer Indochino has just opened its second New York showroom in The Financial District. The addition is part of the Canadian-grown brand’s expansion from the web into bricks-and-mortar retail.
Indochino sells high-quality made to measure suits and shirts that are surprisingly easy on the wallet. You can choose from a vast selection of suit fabrics and complimentary customization options, all for under $400.
Here’s how it works:
- Book a showroom appointment (or you can shop online).
- Get your measurements taken by a Style Guide.
- Choose your suit fabric. Over 100 styles are available.
- Customize your suit. From cuffs, linings, lapels and monograms - the choice is all yours.
- Place your order and in 4 weeks, the suit will be delivered to your door, wrinkle-free. Any alterations will be handled by their expert tailors.
So if you’re seeking more choices for customizations or you just want a suit that fits, visit an Indochino showroom near you for the true Made to Measure experience. And let’s face it, every man looks sharper in a suit tailored just for them.
If you're feeling lucky, here's some good news: we're giving away a free 2-piece made to measure suit of your choosing.* A winner will be chosen at random, and you'll be able to redeem your coupon for some brand new fancy duds online, or in-store. Fill out the form for your chance to win—Gothamist terms and conditions apply.
*Does not include suits from the Italian Collection, which are only available in showrooms.
This post is brought to you by Indochino.