- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- You're the caretaker now, Mr. Bear. You've always been the caretaker.
- The best way to scrape a busload of pig intestines off a highway is with a snow plow, I guess.
- Here is the Alexandra Petri response you needed to that Mississippi lawmaker and his no-ladies policy. No women in the truck, fools!
- Apparently the Twitter outage that occurred earlier this afternoon inspired quite a bit of frustration, but personally I found it freeing, and am sad to be back in my cage.
- Kanye West is reportedly building low-income housing in California modeled on Luke Skywalker's clay igloo from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Two Georgia teens faked a wild kidnapping in a far-fetched bid for YouTube followers and now face felony charges, this has been your gentle reminder that influencers ruin everything. (Here's another.)
- Brb, just testing out a new look.
- Congrats, you made it to the end of the day, and what better way to end it than with some arts and crafts?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all