- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Are you the kind of person who microwaves their frozen burrito, or the kind who slow-bakes it for an hour in the oven? And what do you think that says about you?
- All of the actresses on Fleabag—creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Olivia Colman (who plays her mother-in-law), Sian Clifford (as the sister), Kristin Scott-Thomas (Belinda, the businesswoman), and Fiona Shaw (the therapist)—received extremely deserved Emmy nominations.
- R. Kelly has pleaded not guilty to 13 federal charges, including child pornography and obstruction of justice, in Chicago court. He is now being held without bond.
- The Hollywood Reporter asks: "Is the Butt Facial the Must-Have Beauty Treatment of the Summer?" Huh!
- If Paul Rudd showed visible signs of aging, which he obviously doesn't but IF he did, he might look something like Paul Newman on the salad dressing bottles...?
- Uh oh we might be pooping corral reefs to death.
- Defending Donald Trump's racist remarks, Kellyanne Conway responded to a reporter's question by asking him, "What's your ethnicity?"
- Birds in the U.S. are measurably escalating their war on humans, and relatedly, may I recommend John Jeremiah Sullivan's essay, "Violence of the Lambs"? (Don't worry, it's fictionalized.) (Is it?!?!)
- Even if all the other animals turn on us, at least we'll still have our faithful hounds. (Will we?!?!)
Extra Extra: The Birds Are Exacting Their Revenge
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
The first 50 Gothamist readers get FREE tickets with code GOTHAMIST.
Read More In: