- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Ever wonder if you could just walk to LaGuardia airport? It's not simple, but it can be done.
- Federal prosecutors are recommending a "substantial" prison term of four years for President Trump's former fixer Michael Cohen.
- Trump called former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson "dumb as a rock” and “lazy as hell" in response to Tillerson's recent statements that Trump wanted him to break the law.
- Think twice before fighting a kangaroo, mate.
- Christmas movies are LITTERED with dead parents.
- Reminder: Don't blast tap water up your sinuses unless you want to risk brain-eating amoebas!
- A mother has "sent a letter to Amazon pleading with the company to help stop the bullying she says her 6-year-old daughter has experienced from sharing the same name with its virtual assistant device Alexa."
- Bob Dole's 1996 presidential campaign website is still out there lookin' all '90s.
- Queen, with Adam Lambert on vocals, added another NYC date to their tour.
- Here are your Grammy nominations!
- And finally, this weekend marks the 38th anniversary of John Lennon's death:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today