- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- At least three people were killed during a shooting at a Michigan high school.
- Discredited journalist Lara Logan compared Dr. Anthony Fauci to Nazi doctor Josef Mengele on Fox News, and people are not happy.
- Dr. Oz is reportedly planning to enter Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senate race, and fellow doctors are appalled: "It’s been obvious for years that Oz is more than happy to leverage his reputation as a cardiothoracic surgeon and medical scientist in service to his own celebrity and advancement, and isn’t one to let quaint little things like facts stand in his way."
- What happens when Gen Z, influencer culture, and multilevel marketing all collide? Everything gets messy.
- Adam McKay explained the real reason behind his split with Will Ferrell: Ferrell wanted to play Lakers owner Jerry Buss in the upcoming series Showtime, but McKay went behind his back and cast John C. Reilly instead.
- Retired subway conductors are being lured back underground with pay up to $35,000 for three months of work because of a shortage of MTA operators.
- Lorne Michaels swears he isn't going anywhere for at least three more years: “My plan, as of now, is to see it through to the 50th anniversary,” Lorne told the Washington Post. “Because that’s a show everybody’s going to want to see. Including me.”
- That Hamptons home used by Adrien Brody's character Josh Aaronson on Succession just sold for $45 million.
- Nicolas Cage will play Dracula and Nicolas Hoult will play his henchman in Renfield.
- Adele will begin a weekend residency in Las Vegas in January.
- I couldn't help but wonder, what would the full trailer for And Just Like That... look like? It would look like this.
- And finally, yes, I would take a ride wit you:
Extra Extra: Lorne Michaels Has Big Plans For SNL's 50th Anniversary
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
Everyone agrees the Riverside Park boat basin needs to be upgraded. Not everyone likes the city's plan: "This looked like the monstrosity on the Hudson."
Read More In: