- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's a must-read interview with Jeremy Strong, who plays Succession "sad boy" Kendall Roy. (If you haven't already watched it three times, like me, no, there aren't any finale spoilers in the interview.)
- More weed cafes may be on the way, following the nation's first in Los Angeles... but don't expect one in NYC anytime soon.
- There is some sort of scavenger hunt coming to a LinkNYC screen near you.
- In response to Martin Scorsese's comment that Marvel movies are "not cinema," Kevin Smith said: "For my money, I think Martin Scorsese made the biggest superhero movie ever, which was The Last Temptation of Christ."
- Three more women have accused Cuba Gooding Jr. of sexual misconduct, bringing the total number to five. The actor is in court in New York today.
- Aaron Dean, the officer who shot and killed Atatiana Jefferson while she was in her own home playing video games with her nephew, resigned on Monday just before being booked on murder charges.
- Hanna Olivas, 45, was given just a few years left to live in 2017, and last week she fulfilled her dream of visiting NYC. "You guys have an incredible city. It’s everything that I heard it would be, but it’s even better,” she said. Keep it in mind.
- Here is a joyous photo of Elton John and Joni Mitchell.
- The latest episode of Live From Here at Town Hall this weekend ended with Phish guitarist Trey Anastasio performing "Blaze On" with the Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra and Wynton Marsalis:
Early Addition: ‘While This Is Not About The Murdochs...’ A Must-Read ‘Succession’ Interview
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
[sponsor] Want a clean home with a clean conscience? Use New York’s new living-wage cleaning service!
NYC's new living-wage cleaning service pays maids $26/hour with a benefits package including 22 days of PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance, and 100% employer-paid commuting. Use coupon code GOTHAMIST to save $20 off!
Read More In: