- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- We're about two years away from having a vaccine for Lyme disease.
- People who've been living rent-free on more-or-less dilapidated boats in Newtown Creek are facing the likelihood of "eviction" once the waterway's cleanup process reaches the dredging phase.
- Amazon has decided to just open regular stores.
- Country singer George Birge (real name) wrote a sincere song called "Beer Beer, Truck Truck" based off a TikTok video mocking country music, and now it's playing on actual country radio stations.
- Andre 3000 has been cast in Noah Baumbach's Netflix adaptation of White Noise.
- "It’s unfortunate that it was misunderstood. I think later down the line, people will see it differently," Jennifer Hudson, a.k.a. Grizabella the Glamour Cat, said while defending Cats (2019) against the haters who don't get it.
- The Ringer takes a closer look at new Jeopardy! host Mike Richards, and talk to people who "paint a picture of a showrunner who could be exclusionary and dismissive of longtime show employees—as well as someone who wasn’t shy about wanting to move in front of the camera."
- Let's let people not like things.
- And finally, this cat is pretty good at hide-and-seek!:
Early Addition: Was CATS Movie Actually Ahead Of Its Time?
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
Close proximity to Broadway, Madison Square Garden, and Penn Station and Moynihan Train Hall, truly discover the heart of the entertainment district at Manhattan West.
Read More In: