- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Arizona, which has been diligently reviewing the 2020 presidential election results for nearly a year, concluded yesterday that Joe Biden won.
- Team USA will only be accepting vaccinated athletes for the 2022 winter olympics in Beijing.
- The NY Times published an op-ed by a former ABC News executive who says she was sexually harassed by Chris Cuomo — he groped her butt at an after-work gathering at a bar, with her husband present — and she shared an email Cuomo sent her after the incident.
- The few condo owners who actually reside in the supertall luxury tower 432 Park Avenue are suing the building's developer over 1,500 defects, including an elevator that allegedly breaks down when it's windy, and unbearable noises that occur when it rains.
- Speaking of building defects, Rachel Ray said her sixth floor Manhattan apartment was "taken out" by Ida.
- All cryptocurrency transactions are now illegal in China.
- Multi-level marketing companies cashed in on pandemic-induced financial desperation.
- The Ringer put together an extremely comprehensive Great British Bake-Off Hall Of Fame ahead of the show's 12th season.
- Eater has a good point: Don't worry about where Ben & Jerry's (or its corporate overlords at Unilever) stand on every political issue, just eat the ice cream, it's delicious!
- Also good: fresh cracked pepper.
- And finally, it's not a foul if you make contact with the ball:
Early Addition: Residents At Supertall 432 Park Are Suing Over 1,500 Design Defects
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
The first 50 Gothamist readers get FREE tickets with code GOTHAMIST.
Read More In: