- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Paul Rudd is People's 2021 Sexiest Man Of The Year, and he's getting business cards made to celebrate: "I'm hoping now that I'll finally be invited to some of those sexy dinners with Clooney and Pitt and B Jordan," he said. "And I figure I'll be on a lot more yachts. I'm excited to expand my yachting life. And I'll probably try to get better at brooding in really soft light."
- A judge has rejected Donald Trump's bid to keep secret "papers about his actions and conversations leading up to and during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by his supporters."
- Apparently going to sleep in the "golden hour" between 10 and 11 p.m. will save your life, or something.
- Think getting terminated or punished for sexual harassment will stop you from getting a new job with the city? Think again!
- Are 15-minute grocery delivery services anathema to New Yorkers, or are people just cranky about anything that endangers bodegas?
- This is the best thing you'll read today about '90s Dad Thrillers (even though they leave out Con Air, which is a sin).
- There thankfully isn’t a mass turkey shortage yet, but it may be more expensive and competitive to get a good turkey in time for Thanksgiving this year.
- A group of law professors filed grievances against 21 Queens prosecutors over misconduct and shared their info online, which led to the city rebuking the professors (not the prosecutors).
- My beloved Mets are a mess of an organization, and no one wants to be their general manager.
- Watch the full trailer for Aaron Sorkin's extremely Sorkin-esque new film Being The Ricardos.
- Start off your morning by listening to the first four tracks from Beach House's upcoming album Once Twice Melody.
- And finally, here's my happy place today:
Early Addition: Paul Rudd Embraces Life As Sexiest Man Of The Year
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
Everyone agrees the Riverside Park boat basin needs to be upgraded. Not everyone likes the city's plan: "This looked like the monstrosity on the Hudson."
Read More In: