- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you —sign up here.
- Fox News hosts Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Brian Kilmeade all texted Trump's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the January 6th riot asking that Trump tell the rioters to stop — all while continuing to broadcast nonsense about antifa somehow being responsible for the attack.
- Meteorologists have confirmed the very ominous fact that temperatures in the Siberian Arctic hit 100 degrees Fahrenheit last summer.
- A Guardian reporter test drove a 15-minute VR simulation of what the president would go through in the event of a nuclear showdown, and it sounds pretty stressful!
- Donald Trump's notorious 2020 photo op where he held up a Bible in front of St. John's Church — an episode that involved tear-gassing racial justice protesters — was allegedly Ivanka's idea.
- Restaurants know it: QR code menus are lame.
- The quality of MDMA tanked this year, with drug testers at one British festival finding that half the ecstasy they encountered was just caffeine.
- One way to avoid getting presents you don't want is to tell your usual gift-givers some genres to pick from (e.g., cookware yes, nonfiction books no). Another way is to fix your damn mindset and be grateful that someone thought of you.
- Golden Globes, why?
- And finally, pigeon was here:
Early Addition: Fox News Hosts Texted The White House On Jan. 6th, Begging Trump To Make It Stop
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
The first 50 Gothamist readers get FREE tickets with code GOTHAMIST.
Read More In: