- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Donald Glover's Lando Calrissian is getting his own Star Wars spin-off...one day.
- Yeah, about that whole North Korea-giving-up-its-nuclear-weapons thing...it's not going to happen.
- The surprising history of fingerprints.
- Trump superfan Candace Owens ran an anti-Trump website comparing him to Hitler just two years ago.
- Oh no, Japan might be running out of whiskey.
- Watch an SNL cut-for-time sketch starring the kings of SNL cut-for-time sketches, Kyle Mooney & Beck Bennett.
- Ajit Pai wants to be one of the tech nerds, but seems to be trying to destroy everything tech nerds believe in.
- Watch the first full trailer for Mission: Impossible—Fallout (not to be confused with the many teasers, teaser trailers, and trailer teases).
- The NY Times explores why Watership Down has endured with readers for so long.
- John Travolta danced with 50 Cent onstage at Cannes last night and it was peak dad dancing.
- And finally, what is whistle:
Early Addition: Donald Glover's Lando Might Get 'Star Wars' Spin-Off Eventually
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
The first 50 Gothamist readers get FREE tickets with code GOTHAMIST.
Read More In: