- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Tiger Woods is swingin' the iron again.
- The United States is just about evenly divided over whether we prefer fresh cranberry sauce or the canned stuff.
- In this hot labor market, recruiting firms are having a tough time recruiting enough recruiters.
- Robin de Jesús, the 37-year-old Puerto Rican actor who got a Tony nomination for his role as Sonny (the teen cousin) in the original cast of In The Heights, is getting a big (and small) screen break in Tick, Tick ... Boom!
- Former Trump fixer Michael Cohen officially ends his prison sentence today and he's ready to make some money in the podcasting biz.
- Meet Nomad Shubham, the 20-year-old Indian YouTuber who's hitchhiking around the world and reclaiming the practice from annoying white guys.
- Peter Aykroyd, a former Saturday Night Live cast member/writer and the brother of Dan Aykroyd, has died at the age of 66.
- Christmas tree prices may be a bit higher this year due to supply problems.
- Arbys released a curly fry-flavored vodka and at least one person insists it makes a pretty good bloody mary.
- And finally, baby armadillo perfecting its technique:
Early Addition: Does America Prefer Fresh Cranberry Sauce Or The Canned Stuff?
Recent in Arts & Entertainment
Featured in Arts & Entertainment
Everyone agrees the Riverside Park boat basin needs to be upgraded. Not everyone likes the city's plan: "This looked like the monstrosity on the Hudson."
Read More In: