Did Aziz Ansari curate this thing? The Brooklyn Night Bazaar started off by hitting a few obstacles, but it's ready to debut some new digs at 149 Kent Avenue in Williamsburg starting December 15th. The all-encompassing event will feature food vendors, local creative vendors, artists, breweries, and James Murphy, of course. Here's what to expect from the Bazaar, which is part Smorgasburg, part Pool Party.
MUSIC (Entry to the Bazaar is free, but concerts will cost you—buy tickets here)
- December 15th: James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem (DJ Set) and other performances curated by DFA Records including The Crystal Ark Party Machine and Midnight Magic.
- December 16th: An evening of music curated by BrooklynVegan
- December 17th: The Hold Steady with Titus Andronicus, Wakey!Wakey!
FOOD & DRINK
- Le Comptoir
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream
- Luke’s Lobster
- Asia Dog
- Eagle St. Rooftop Farms
- One Lucky Duck
- Pig Roast by Tim Laursen
- Brookyln Brewery
- City Winery
- Half pipe designed by Raphael Zarka for Performa doubles as a lounge
- Ping Pong Tournament
- Sidewalk Pig Roast by Tim Laursen
- Mezzanine periscope designed by Tomorrow Lab
- Onsite tattoo demonstration from skater/artist Canyon
There will also be plenty of artisans and creatives to help you get your holiday shopping done, and you can see the full list of vendors here.